Here is a link to all of our fantastic entries.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Are you mad about photographing British wildlife?
In October 2022 Cuan Wildlife Rescue will run a competition “Cuan Wildlife Rescue Photographer of the year 2022”.
Selected photographs from the entries received, will receive the opportunity to display their work at an exclusive exhibition at The Bolt Hole, Ironbridge during the month of October and will also win the opportunity to feature in our 2023 Cuan Wildlife Rescue calendar.
The deadline for entries will be Friday 23rd September and the judging evening will be taking place on the evening of Thursday 13th October 2022 at 6:30pm.
To enter please Send your photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and a short description of your subject.
By entering, you give us permission to use your images on our social media pages and if selected to appear in our 2023 Cuan Wildlife Rescue Calendar.
Conditions and how to enter:
* Your subject must be of British Wildlife.
* Your subject should not be photographed in captivity but in its own natural environment.
* Your photograph should be clear, black & white or colour. - no fuzzies please
* Your photo should have an uncluttered background. No human hands or faces or props.
* You are the photographer/copyright owner. Old photos are fine as long as they belong to you.
*If your photograph is selected to be included in the exhibition the actual size of the photograph would not exceed A4 (210 x 297 mm) unframed and can be either portrait or landscape.
Please note for the exhibition your photograph can be framed.
Closing date - Friday 23rd September at 8pm.
Under 18 years - free.
Over 18 - £5 per photograph or £10 for 3.
Maximum Number of Photographs per person -3.
Please pay your entry fee via Donorbox below.
All proceeds from the entries will go to Cuan Wildlife Rescue Centre.
Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at