Could you donate some time to help us look after Shropshire’s wildlife? We are always looking for:
- Wildlife Care Volunteers to help with everyday duties at the centre, including cleaning out, feeding and general care of the wildlife.
- Wildlife Rescue Drivers to pick up injured animals and bring them to the centre and/or collect them for release. Rescue Driver Application Form
- Maintenance Volunteers. Running a wildlife centre, we find that there is a constant need for tradesmen that could help all around the site. We would love to hear from plumbers, electricians, painters and decorators, carpenters and builders that we can call upon in an emergency.
- Shop Assistants to serve customers in our charity shop and keep the shop floor clean and tidy.
- Charity Shop Drivers to collect donated items from people who may not be able to bring them in to the shop.
- Help with researching grants that may be suitable for us to apply for.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about any of the above to do with volunteering with Cuan Wildlife Rescue, we're here to help.